|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for a Vietnam based firms/institutes/organizations Production of at least 14 stories and articles on project impacts for traditional and digital media
The consultant firm will be fully responsible for planning and conducting all necessary work to produce high-quality human stories and articles.
Responsibilities of the Service Provider will include:
• Developing a detailed plan for the whole assignment, in consultation with the project management units (CPMU, PPMU) and UNDP.
• Reviewing the background documents related to the project to create possible storylines, angles and structure of the stories. Select key people to be interviewed, for example, experts, staff and workers working for the beneficiaries, etc.
• Organizing experienced writers and editors to visit project sites and work with project staff to conduct interviews, take relevant high-quality photos and write stories in English and Vietnamese.
• Appointing a contact person to work with the PMU (CPMU, PPMU) and UNDP officers in charge of the assignment for the preparation and production of stories, conducting interviews and suggesting topics for the articles. The contact person appointed by the Service Provider shall propose the draft outline of each article for discussion to ensure it will be in line with the expectations of the PMU (CPMU, PPMU) and UNDP.
• Ensuring that the products will be finalized timely and meet UNDP requirements.
• Submitting the final draft of each article in both English and Vietnamese to UNDP and the CPMU/PPMU for approval.
• Ensuring that each product will reach at least 10,000 people through at least 02 printed newspaper and 02 e-newspaper. The Service Provider is expected to send to UNDP a final report in which this data will be included
Interested bidders are invited to submit Technical and Financial proposal following guidance in the RFP to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38501831
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: On or before 07 September 2020
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.