|Overview : |
See Terms of Reference Enclosed for more details
Interested applicants are advised to carefully review this advertisement and ensure that they meet the requirements and qualifications described
- Period of Consultancy – 1st October 2020 to 31st January 2021
- Duration of Consultancy: 4 months (not exceeding 87 working days)
Submission of Proposals:
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP (Attached) this includes the Financial Proposal
- Personal CV or P11 (http://sas.undp.org/documents/p11_personal_history_form.doc, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references.
- Submissions to be sent to the email: email@example.com clearly mentioning the subject line PSU-2020-ELEC-002
- Closing date: 15th September 20.20 Time 6pm Copenhagen Time Zone
5. Financial Proposal Fee base: All-inclusive daily fee.
The term “All inclusive” implies that all costs (professional fees, transportationl costs, living allowances, communications, consummables, taxes etc.) that could possibly be incurred by the Contractor are already factored into the final amounts submitted in the proposal
If an Offeror is employed by an organization/company/institution, and he/she expects his/her employer to charge a management fee in the process of releasing him/her to UNDP under Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA), the Offeror must indicate at this point, and ensure that all such costs are duly incorporated in the financial proposal submitted to UNDP.
Payments The consultant will be paid a daily fee based on the number of days worked and not exceeding 87 days
Payments will be based on Certificate of Payment / Time Sheet for the days worked during the respective calendar month and submitted at the beginning of the next calendar month along with a Certificate of payment approved by the Supervisor.
Final payment to be upon satisfactory performance evaluation from the direct supervisor
All envisaged travel costs must be included in the financial proposal. This includes all travel to join duty station/repatriation travel. In general, UNDP should not accept travel costs exceeding those of an economy class ticket. Should the IC wish to travel on a higher class he/she should do so using their own resources.
In the case of unforeseeable travel after commencement of the contract, payment of travel costs including tickets, lodging and terminal expenses should be agreed upon, between the respective business unit and Individual Consultant, prior to travel and will be reimbursed
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the following methodologies:
When using this weighted scoring method, the award of the contract would be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as:
- responsive/compliant/acceptable, and
- Having received the highest score out of a pre-determined set of weighted technical and financial criteria specific to the solicitation.
- Technical Criteria weight; [70%]
- Financial Criteria weight; [30%]
Incomplete applications will not be considered
Only qualified candidates will be contacted further
Any request for clarification with regard to application procedures for the assignment only must be sent by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org clearly mentioning in the Subject line: PSU-2020-ELEC-002
Attachments to this Procurement Notice:
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability template provided by UNDP includes the Financial Proposal (for submission with Application)
- IC Contract Template (for information)
- UNDP General Terms and Conditions for Individual contractors which will be an Annex to IC Contract - (for information)
- Terms of Reference