|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 05 National Consultants to develop a full project document for the GEF-funded project Reduce the Impact and Release of Mercury and POPs in Vietnam through Lifecycle (Ref: T200903)
The objectives of the project are:
- to protect human health and the environment; and
- to promote sustainable production and consumption through the reduction of the use and release of POPs and mercury throughout the entire lifecycle in key industrial sectors supported by an ecolabel system, green financing, and procurement mechanisms.
We are seeking for 05 qualified national consultants to work with the GEF PPG Expert Team Leader/International Project Development Specialist to develop the above project concept into a full-sized UNDP Project Document, along with a CEO Endorsement Request and all mandatory and project-specific annexes and supporting documentation:
- NC1 – National Technical Specialist
- NC2 – National Technical Expert on POPs
- NC3 – National Technical Expert on Mercury
- NC4 – National Technical Expert on Gender and Stakeholders
- NC5 – National Technical Expert on Environmental and Social Management Framework
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500195/ 0377397439
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59 hrs., 14 September 2020 (Hanoi time)