|Overview : |
ITB-332-20 Rehabilitation of 9 Agricultural Water Wells in Ba'aj-Ninawa Governorate-Lot-2 Coordinates: (36.164722, 41.353139)
1. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well of ( # A3- Athba Mulihan Wadi / (36.164722,41.353139) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
2. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # A7- Mohammed Falah Shufak) / (36.059028,41.604781 ) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
3. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # A8- Abdulaziz Talab Hussain) / (36.095278,41.732083 in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
4. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # A9- Awad Badran Mukhlif) / (36.156222,41.750583) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
5. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well of ( # B2- Hussain Abas Mahmood (36.120982,41.646161 ) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate 6. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # B4- Hmood Hussain Zghair )/ (36.074783,41.756850 ) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
7. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # B5- Hussain Khalaf Yas )/ (36.103834,41.728203 ) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
8. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # B6- Raghib Ahmed Sultan)/ (36.042224,41.694843) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
9. Rehabilitation of Agricultural Water Well ( # B8- Ahmed Humaidi Shaheen ) / (36.080258,41.713282) in BA'AJ District- Ninawa Governorate
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
o Form A: Bid Submission Form (Mandatory)
o Form B: Bidder Information Form
o Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form (Mandatory if Applicable)
o Form D: Qualification Form
o Form E: Format of Technical Bid (Mandatory)
o Form F: Price Schedule, the BOQ is (Mandatory)
o Form G: Form of Bid Security, Bid Security/Certified Cheque is (Mandatory), if required
o Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation (Not Applicable)
o Form H Performance Security (Applicable)
o (Annex 1) (BOQ) for submitting supplier’s quotation (Excel) attached separately (Mandatory)
o (Annex 2) Scope of Works (PDF) attached separately
o (Annex 3) UNDP General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works (PDF) attached separately
o (Annex 4) Drawings (PDF) attached separately
o (Annex 5) Compliance Sheet (Word) attached separately
o (Annex 6) Electrical and Mechanical Materials and work Specifications attached separately
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided is a YAHOO account as per following details:
The site visit is mandatory. if the bidders will not attend the site visit, the bid will not be considered for further evaluation and will be rejected.
Site Visit Date and Time: Wednesday, 21 September 2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
Focal Person: Mahmood Tawfiq; Mobile No: +964 7701888335; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Name: Mazen Sarieddine; Email: email@example.com;
Note: The bidders who had attended the site visit during the initial advertisement are not required to conduct site visit. Their bid will be accepted.
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.