|Overview : |
United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme, administered by United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereinafter referred to as “UNV” hereby invites you to submit a Proposal for Evaluation of the 2018-2021 Strategic Framework.
The primary objectives of the evaluation are to:
• Assess the relevance, coherence, efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability of outcomes achieved or expected to be achieved by UNV during the period covered by the 2018-21 Strategic Framework
• Facilitate learning from the UNV experience during the strategic framework period; with regard to outcome 1, outcome 2, the interlinkages between both outcomes, as well as institutional effectiveness.
• Provide validation and follow up of the findings and future actions identified in the SF Mid-term Review.
• Provide strategic recommendations and suggest priority tools for their implementation regarding the next Strategic Framework 2022-2025, taking into consideration the changing global dynamics due to COVID-19
The expected final outcomes are clearly identified findings, lessons learned, and actionable recommendations related to the relevance, coherence, effectiveness, efficiency and sustainability of the UNV Strategic Framework and implementation mechanisms. This should occur through the following deliverables:
• Inception Report
• Data Collection and Analysis including (virtual) field visits
• Debriefing of initial findings, conclusions and recommendations (and related tools)
• Draft Report
• Final Report
The purpose of the present bidding is to conclude a Contract Face Sheet (Goods and-or Services) UNV. Kindly note only companies can apply.
Duty station: Home based with visits to UNV headquarters in Bonn, Germany
Language required: English
Duration of the contract: 100 working days (50 days per evaluation team member)
Expected duration of the assignment: October 2020 – April 2021
This procurement process is conducted through UNDP eTendering online system (interested applicants must register in the system in order to access the additional documents). Detailed instruction on how to register in the online system can be found in the attached link provided below:
If you have already registered in the system before, log in using your username and password. If you do not remember your password, use “Forgot Password” link or contact UNDP for support. Do not register as a new bidder. Once you have completed registration and are signed in, search for event ID UNV10-0094858.
For first time registrants, use the following details to login and create access:
i. URL: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
Password: why2change (DO NOT change this password)
ii. Click on “Register as Sourcing Bidder”
- It is strongly recommended that you create your username with two parts, i.e. your first name and last name separated by ‘.’ (e.g. john.smith).
- The registration page enables you to create a user ID. The system will generate a temporary password that will be sent to the email address provided by you during registration process. Ensure that the email address you provide is correct as your login password will be sent there. If you do not receive an email within an hour, please check your junk mail.
- You will be prompted to create your own password. After this process, you will see and be able to bid on both public events and events to which you have been invited.
Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct as your login password will be sent there. If you do not receive an email within an hour, please check your junk mail.
Applicants are encouraged to view the User Guide for Bidders which explains the steps that bidders must follow in order to register in the eTendering.
We should also encourage you to go through eTendering Resources for Bidders to watch the video guides on How to Register a Bidder Profile in eTendering and on How to submit a Bid on eTendering.
Deadline of submission is indicated in the online system . Any extensions or other amendments to the solicitation documents will be posted in the eTendering system. Bidders must click on “Accept invitation” button in order to receive automatic notifications if such amendments occur, and to be logged as having posted a bid.
Any queries should be submitted to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference 94858_Evaluation of the 2018-2021 Strategic Framework in the subject line.
UNV looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNV procurement opportunities.