|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 National Consultant for development of project document on “Sustainable Forest and Forest Land Management in Viet Nam’s Ba River Landscape” - 01 National Policy and Institutional Specialist (NC3)
The objective of the GEF PPG is to develop the project concept into a full project: Sustainable Forest and Forest Land Management in Viet Nam’s Ba River basin landscape. The project’s aim is to conserve forest biodiversity and maintain or improve the flow of ecosystem services through sustainable forest management embedded in a coordinated landscape-level approach across Ba River basin.
The GEF PPG team will be composed of the following:
- International GEF Project Development Specialist (GEF PPG Team Leader)
- National Sustainable Forest Management (SFM) Specialist (Technical Coordinator of national PPG team)
- National Policy and Institutional Specialist
- National Biodiversity and Protected Area Specialist
- National Communities, Gender and Livelihoods Specialist
- National Safeguards Specialist
- National Forest Monitoring and GIS Specialist
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500195/ 0377397439
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 12.00 hrs., (noon), 23 September 2020 (Hanoi time)