|Overview : |
UNDP is looking for a National Safeguard Specialist.
The objective of the GEF PPG is to develop the project concept into a full project: Sustainable Forest and Forest Land Management in Viet Nam’s Ba River basin landscape. The project’s aim is to conserve forest biodiversity and maintain or improve the flow of ecosystem services through sustainable forest management embedded in a coordinated landscape-level approach across Ba River basin.
The National Safeguards Specialist will develop mandatory project Annexes related to application of social and environmental safeguards and support adherence of project development to UNDP’s SESP and specific requirements, as appropriate. Under this working arrangement, the national consultant is expected to support the international consultant the tasks, not limited to follows:
- Preparatory Technical Studies and Reviews (Component A)
- Formulation of the ProDoc, CEO Endorsement Request and Mandatory Annexes as well as project specific annexes (Component B)
- Validation Workshop (Component C)
- Finalized UNDP Social and Environmental Screening (SESP);
- Finalised UNDP Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF);
- Appropriate inputs to the comprehensive Stakeholder Engagement Plan including on consultations with local communities and any Indigenous Peoples or Ethnic Minorities present within the demonstration landscape and preferences and requirements for FPIC; and
- Appropriate inputs to the final UNDP‐GEF project document based on guidance from the PPG Team Leader.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and 2 sample reports in English following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Direct: (+84 24) 38500283
with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59hrs., 22 September 2020 (Ha Noi time).
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.