ETH1793: Request for Expression of Interest for “Provision of Micro Assessment or Harmonized Approach to Cash Transfer (HACT) Framework Assessment of Implementing Partners Service”
Purpose of the Expression of Interest
UNDP Ethiopia, on behalf of all UN Agencies operating in Ethiopia, hereby invites HACT/Micro Assessment Service Providers or Audit Firms or Financial Management firms with proven track record and relevant experience to apply to the following request for EOI. To do so a firm is required to fill the attached EOI applicants General Information form and submit all related supporting documents.
Scope of the Work
Provision of HACT Assessment/Micros Assessment Service to UNDP to evaluate its IPs (Federal and Regional) given the size of the project and consistent with the internal requirement.
Period of the assignment
This pre-qualification process will be followed by Invitation to Bid (ITB) that will result in a Long-Term Agreement (LTA) for an initial period of two to three years. During this period, UN agencies have no obligation to place any minimum or maximum order.
Submission of Expressions of Interest (EOI)
All companies that wish to participate in the process are required to submit their documents as per the below specified pre-qualification requirements. The information provided by the supplier will be assessed against the pre-qualification criteria provided to ascertain the suitability of the supplier. Your expression of interest and related documentation must be expressed in English.
Applicants are required to fulfil the minimum requirements indicated on the below list.
Interested applicants must provide the following documents:
- Applicants General Information Form completed and signed by applicant’s authorized representative and sealed the company stamp.
- Valid Business License (Business Registration, Trade License, VAT and Tin Certifications).
- Qualification Certification.
- Minimum of Seven Years Firm experience in similar service.
- Certified Financial Statements for the last three fiscal years clearly indicating the annual turnover of at least USD 50,000.00.
- Company Profile: with detail organizational structure, presenting at least two staffs (Team leader and senior expert) with ACCA and Masters or 2nd degree in Accounting/Financial Management or related.
- Reference and recommendations for at least 3 big completed works (minimum volume of each work USD 50,000.00) with in the past five years.
- Proof of experience with UN agencies or other international organization (supported with performance evaluation).