|Overview : |
UNDP is seeking to enter into a Long-Term Agreement (LTA) with up to ten (10) Human Resources Recruitment Consultants to support the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) with the recruitment of various staff positions.
The consultant will have the following responsibilities
- Support the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) with the recruitment of various staff positions;
- Organization of recruitment processes including posting vacancy announcement;
- Initial screening (longlisting) of applicants against eligibility criteria. Finalized longlisting and shortlisting reports;
- Organize and evaluate candidate applications; archive interview notes; administer written assessments and input information in the UNDP platform;
- Manage all recruitment activity relevant technology platforms;
- Organize technical assessment and interviews, including liaising with candidates. Management of verification of academic credentials, employment history and references as applicable;
- Retrieval of references and prepare submission of all necessary documentation for CRB/CRP Review;
- Manage communication with candidates as it relates to the outcome of their applications (regret letters);
- Additional tasks may be assigned on as needed basis;
- The consultants will work closely with Human Resources Specialist in the Central Recruitment Unit (CRU) and have an opportunity to learn more about UN human resources rules, regulations, procedures and practices and participate in a variety of projects, special events, task forces or committees.
Details are provided in the Terms of Reference as advertised on UNDP job site VA #:https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?job_id=94179
Interested bidders are requested to submit their application using the following link: VA #:https://jobs.undp.org/cj_apply.cfm?cur_job_id=94179 as per the instruction in the notice and using templates provided.
Applications must be submitted by COB 15 October 2020 New York Time. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to submit a financial
proposal through the E-tendering portal.
Should you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 8 October 2020.
UNDP, Central Procurement Unit