- Minimum high school qualification or level of janitorial qualification is essential but not strictly requires.
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience on the preferred field of practice
- Proven track record in rendering satisfactory cleaning services to at least 1 company/entity.
- Have previous work experience for UN Agencies Office, Foreign Embassy, Development Partners
The personnel must have had training and experience in similar environments; uphold high ethical standards and must not have criminal records or pending court cases against them.
Price Proposal and Schedule of Payments
Consultant must send a financial proposal based on
Daily Fee. Consultant shall quote an all-inclusive Daily Fee for the contract period. The term “all-inclusive” implies that all costs (professional fees and Medical Insurance , etc.) that could be incurred by the IC in completing the assignment are already factored into the daily fee submitted in the proposal. If applicable, travel or daily allowance cost (if any work is to be done outside the IC’s duty station) should be identified separately. Payments shall be done on a monthly basis based on actual days worked, upon verification of completion of deliverables and approval by the IC’s supervisor of a Time Sheet indicating the days worked in the period.
Evaluation Method and Criteria
Individual consultants will be evaluated based on the following methodology…
The award of the contract shall be made to the individual consultant whose offer has been evaluated and determined as a) responsive/compliant/acceptable; and b) having received the highest score out of set of weighted technical criteria (70%). and financial criteria (30%). Financial score shall be computed as a ratio of the proposal being evaluated and the lowest priced proposal received by UNDP for the assignment.
Technical Criteria for Evaluation (Maximum 70 points)
- Minimum high school qualification (janitorial qualification will be added advantage ) 15%
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience on the preferred field of practice 15%
- Proven track record in rendering satisfactory cleaning services to at least 1 company/entity.15%
- Have previous work experience for UN Agencies Office, Foreign Embassy, Development Partners 15%
Fluency of Tongan language and some knowledge of English Language is required.
Only candidates obtaining a minimum of 49 points (70% of the total technical points) would be considered for the Financial Evaluation.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents;
- CV including names/contacts of at least 3 referees.
- A cover letter indicating why the candidate considers himself/herself suitable for the required consultancy;
- Completed template for confirmation of Interest and Submission of Financial Proposal.
Consultancy proposal should be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 7th October 2020 (Fiji Time) clearly stating the title of consultancy applied for.
Note: Successful individual will be required to provide proof of medical insurance coverage before commencement of contract for the duration of the assignment.
Incomplete and joint proposals may not be considered. Consultants with whom there is further interest will be contacted.
Individuals applying for this consultancy will be reviewed based on their own individual capacity. The successful individual may sign an Individual Contract with UNDP or request his/her employer to sign a Reimbursable Loan Agreement (RLA) on their behalf by indicating this in the Offerors letter to Confirming Interest and Availability.
Consultant must send a financial proposal based on a Lump Sum Amount. The total amount quoted shall be all-inclusive and include all costs components required to perform the deliverables identified in the TOR, including professional fee(Daily fees to include IC’s medical insurance costs).The contract price will be fixed output-based price regardless of extension of the herein specified duration. Payments will be done upon completion of the deliverables/outputs.
In the event of unforeseeable travel not anticipated in this TOR, payment of travel costs including tickets, lodging and terminal expenses should be agreed upon, between the respective business unit and the Individual Consultant, prior to travel and will be reimbursed.
For any clarification regarding this assignment please write to email@example.com.