|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for an assignment of INTERNATIONAL CONSULTANT - Systems Change Facilitator for Sustainable Cashmere Platform Project.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 19 October 2020, 11:00a.m. local time (GMT+8). Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to email@example.com:
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP;
- Personal CV or P11 application form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Technical proposal including a) a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment; and b) a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment;
- Sample report, related to the previous work on systems thinking/systems change/Design thinking;
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per the template provided. Note: Proposal must be indicated in United States Dollars (USD).
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
Only the successful candidate will be notified of contract award.