|Overview : |
Procurement Notice: e-Tendering event ID: ETH1805; https://etendering.partneragencies.org
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is currently implementing a project: Accelerating the Ratification and Domestication of AU Treaties that requires An International Individual Consultant for the production of Six Short Animated Videos on African Treaties as described in the TOR.
Proposal should be submitted through the online eTendering system https://etendering.partneragencies.org (search for Event ID ETH1805) as per the deadline indicated in the system itself. Detailed user guide on how to register in the system and submit the proposal are attached to this notice.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to FT through email@example.com. UNDP will provide responses by uploading them in the system.
In consideration of your qualifications, we are hereby inviting you to submit an offer for this particular assignment. To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have attached hereto the following:
- The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
- The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP; and
- Breakdown of Costs template, to be filled to show the detail cost breakdown;
- P11 templet to be filled by the individual applicant;
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Interested individual consultants must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Letter of presentation highlighting main qualifications and experience relevant to this TOR;
- Copy of education certificate;
- Completed financial proposal.
Proposal submission date and time is as indicated in the eTendering system.
In the course of preparing and submitting your Proposal, it shall remain your responsibility to ensure that it is submitted into the system by the deadline. The system will automatically block and not accept any bid after the deadline. In case of any discrepancies deadline indicated in the eTendering system shall prevail.
Kindly ensure that supporting documents required are in the .pdf format, and free from any virus or corrupted files and Quotations. NOTE! The File name should contain only Latin characters (No Cyrillic or other alphabets).
If you have not registered in the system before, you can register now by logging in using
- username: event. guest
- password: why2change
The step by step instructions for registration of bidders and quotation submission through the UNDP ATLAS e-Tendering system is available in the “Instructions Manual for the Bidders”, attached. Should you require any training on the UNDP ATLAS e-Tendering system or face any difficulties when registering your company or submitting your quotation, please send an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ATLAS has the following minimum requirements for password:
- Minimum length of 8 characters.
- At least one capital letter.
- At least one number.
New bidder registering for the first time, the system will not accept any password that does not meet the above requirements and thus registration cannot be completed.
For already existing bidders whose current password does not meet the criteria, when signing in, the system will prompt you to change the password, and it will not accept a new password that does not meet requirements.
Online video guidelines are available on the following link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/.
The bidders are advised to use Internet Explorer (Version 10 or above) to avoid any compatibility issues with the e-tendering system.
No hard copy or email submissions will be accepted by UNDP
The following proposals must be prepared as per the IC Proposal Submission Instructions.
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: ETH1805-ReAD– TP - [insert your name];
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: ETH1805-ReAD– FP - [insert your