|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 National Consultant to study on legal compatibility between the Marrakesh Treaty and relevant international treaties and its implications for Viet Nam’s accession
The objectives are:
* To analyze the compatibility between the Marrakesh Treaty and other treaties on intellectual property Viet Nam has ratified or is going to ratify, including:
- The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works;
- Geneva Convention for the Protection of Producers of Phonograms Against Unauthorized Duplication of their Phonograms;
- Rome Convention for the Protection of Performers, Producers of Phonograms and Broadcasting Organizations;
- TRIPS agreement;
- The Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP);
- WIPO Copyright Treaty;
- WIPO Performances and Phonograms Treaty; and
- Bilateral trade /copyright agreements between Viet Nam and the United States of America, Switzerland, Korea, Japan, etc.
* To assess the impacts of the Marrakesh Treaty on politics, defence, security, socio-economics, and other spheres in Viet Nam, including through some good practices of ratifying and implementing the treaty in some countries, especially those with similar socio-economic conditions with Viet Nam, and interviews with people with print disabilities and stakeholders (NGOs and educational institutions which are producing accessible formats for people with print disabilities);
* To provide recommendations on the best roadmap for Viet Nam’s accession to the Marrakesh Treaty;
* To complete the proposal dossier for the accession to the Marrakesh Treaty of Viet Nam.
The selection will be on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations.
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter to UNDP confirming Interest and Availability, CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500143
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for Submission: 23.59 hrs., Wednesday 21 October 2020 (Hanoi time)
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.