|Overview : |
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS EXTENDED TO OCTOBER 30, 2020
The Ghana Cocoa Board (COCOBOD), with funding from Mondelez International’s Cocoa Life Programme has been implementing over the past seven (7) years a projects dubbed “Environmental Sustainability and Policy” (ESP Phase I) and “Environmentally Sustainable Production Practices in Cocoa Landscapes (ESP Phases II).
The project phases have aimed at creating institutional systems, tools and policies to rehabilitate cocoa landscapes, helping farmers in the Cocoa Life Programme adopt environmentally sustainable and climate change resilient cocoa production practices and to conserve ecosystems and natural resources in cocoa landscapes.
SCOPE OF WORK
The evaluation report will assess the achievement of project results against what was expected to be achieved and draw lessons that can both improve the sustainability of benefits from this project, and aid in the overall enhancement of UNDP programming, especially considering that a potential third phase of the project is being discussed. This will be done by assessing project performance against expectations set out in the project’s Logical Framework/Results Framework (see ToR Annex A), among others as agreed with UNDP and evaluation stakeholders at the inception phase. The evaluation report will promote accountability and transparency and assesses the extent of project accomplishments. It shall cover issues related to the various components of the project mentioned in paragraph 1 above. Recommendations from this evaluation will therefore be useful in sustaining the various results and interventions undertaken under this project. In addition, the evaluation must address how the intervention sought to strengthen the application of the rights-based approach and mainstream gender in during implementation
- A Master’s degree or above in Natural Resource Management, Environmental Management/Science, Agricultural Science, Development Studies, or other closely related field – preferably related to the cocoa sector or similar commodities.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in the technical areas of the project, with demonstrated understanding of good policies and practices of climate smart agriculture or natural resource management and governance, or working with farmers on delivery of extension services; knowledge of Ghanaian context would be an asset
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on October 27, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.144.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.144.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to email@example.com