|Overview : |
At the 59th Session of the UN General Assembly, Member States, in adopting the Triennial Comprehensive Policy Review (TCPR) of Operational Activities for Development of the UN System called on all UN organizations to: “mainstream gender and to pursue gender equality in their country programmes, planning instruments and sector-wide programmes and to articulate specific country-level goals and targets in this field in accordance with the national development strategies.
SCOPE OF WORK
The UNCT SWAP-Scorecard methodology has been designed for in-country self-assessment as a means of fostering deeper understanding and ownership of results. The external gender specialist will facilitate the exercise and apply participatory methods to ensure the required objectives are achieved. He or She will work in close collaboration with an Inter-Agency SWAP-Scorecard Assessment Team (ISSAT) which will be formed with broad representation from UN agencies in Ghana to ensure an adequate knowledge base on joint UN System actions for the ownership of the process.
- Advanced (Masters) degree in social and political sciences, human rights, gender equality etc. A PhD degree is an asset.
- At least 10 years of practical experience of work on gender mainstreaming in development programmes/projects at national and international levels;
- At least 3 years’ experience of work on results-based management, review and/or evaluation
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on October 29, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.145.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.145.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org