|Overview : |
UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications for inclusion in the “Roster for Individual Consultants: Translator and Interpreter – Tax Inspectors without Boarders Programme.”
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 11:00 am, 09 November 2020 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +8).
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com with subject line: Ref: IC/2020/072 –Translator and Interpreter
Recommended Presentation of Offer
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- A cover letter, clearly identifying the areas of expertise mentioned under the experience section of the TOR;
- At least three samples of translation along with reference contacts to qualify for translators’ roster;
- At least three professional references;
- Updated P11 and Personal CV, indicating all experience from similar work, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate;
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP;
- Financial proposal: the rates should be stated in Mongolian tugriks.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
- The submitted documents will not be returned to the applicants.
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.