|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia Country Office (CO) invites potential individual consultants to express their interest for the inclusion of Individual Consultants database.
The objective of gathering this database is to establish a pool of experts for who could potentially provide consultancy services to the UNDP Mongolia Country Office and its projects after passing required evaluations. The database will serve as a non-exhaustive list of qualified individuals who can be reached out whenever relevant consultancy service and expertise is required for the programmes and projects, therefore increasing the outreach of solicitation documents. The thematic areas/categories of consultants database is listed on the attached document MNG/RFI/2020/001.
When submitting the documents, individuals should specify UNDP reference number MNG/RFI/2020/001 and shall be received not later than 27 November 2020, 11.00AM, Ulaanbaatar Time, to the address below:
Interested applicants shall include the following submission documentations in English:
- Indicating the thematic area/category in your brief description according to those listed in the attached table is mandatory.
- A brief description of why the individual should be included in the Individual Consultants database;
- Detailed CV/resume showing all work experiences, skills, consultancy assignments undertaken and contact information in detail;
- Copy of University Diplomas (undergraduate and postgraduate);
- Any additional documents (sample reports, publications and similar assignments produced previously) that can prove the individual’s experience and expertise;
For additional information or clarifications please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This RFI does not entail any commitment on the part of UNDP, either financial or otherwise. UNDP reserve the right to accept or reject any or all RFI without incurring any obligation to inform the affected applicant/s of the grounds.