|Overview : |
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE DEADLINE IS EXTENDED FROM NOVEMBER 16, 2020 TO FRIDAY NOVEMBER 20, 2020.
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is a global organization with 17,000 staff working in approximately 170 offices towards supporting governments in developing strong policies, institutions and partnerships to achieve the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
SCOPE OF WORK
The assignment will involve the following:
- Develop a mapping of key insurance stakeholders in country, focusing on providers of inclusive insurance and risk finance
- Arrange and facilitate stakeholder workshops and strategic engagement with key stakeholders at different levels
- University degree (Masters or above) in business administration, economics or other relevant disciplines is required.
- Proven track record of 3 years in insurance, and finance through public or private sector is required.
- Excellent understanding of both inclusive insurance and risk financing markets, in Ghana, with additional knowledge of the broader environmental factors is required.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on November 16, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.149IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.149.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org