|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) Mongolia office announces the procurement notice for the assignment of Technical Advisor (Sustainable Development Economist) for the "SDG-Aligned Budgeting to Transform Employment in Mongolia" project.
Detailed information can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the attachment.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced vacancy, please submit the following documents by the deadline 3 December 2020, 11:00a.m. local time (GMT+8). Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration.
When submitting your application, it can be made in electronic submission to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- CV or P11 application form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references or contact details of referees as per P11 form.
- Technical proposal (mandatory), including:
- a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
- a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment;
- own written samples which could be similar to the deliverables as mentioned in the ToR (i.e. Report etc…)
- Financial proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs in MNT. Financial proposal as per template provided "Template for Confirmation of Interest and Availability". Note: Proposal must be indicated in Mongolian Tugriks.
The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all of the proposals at any time without assigning any reason. Only successful candidate will be contacted.