|Overview : |
- APPLICATION SUBMISSION PROCESS
Submission must be online following the instruction given on the website no later than November 24th, 2020
Please submit the following to demonstrate your interest and qualifications. Please note that all the documents below must be submitted as one PDF file.
- P11 indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Personal CV (required);
- Financial proposal (All-inclusive daily fee): Interested individuals are kindly requested to submit an all-inclusive daily consultancy fee;
- Travel: All travel costs (air tickets and per diems) will be handled directly by each UNDP Country office. Travel costs will be covered by the project.
- Travel will be performed only if allowed by UNDP and will be arranged on a case-by-case basis. The consultant will have to present the UNDSS BSAFE certification before travelling.
- The awarded consultant will be asked for evidence of their insurance and health certification (format to be provided by UNDP)