|Overview : |
Interested Individual Consultant must submit the following documents/information to demonstrate their qualifications:
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP;(Please see Template attached)
- Personal CV/P11, indicating the past experience relevant to the assignment, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;(Please see Template attached)
- Samples of at least 3 previously prepared reports, articles, briefs, infographics, presentations, leaflets or other outreach/communication materials.
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a methodology, if applicable, on how he/she will approach and complete the assignment;
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided.
Proposal should be submitted to (either firstname.lastname@example.org or UNDP Jobs website http://jobs.undp.org) no later than 17:00 (Myanmar Time), 26 November 2020. Email submission should state procurement notice number (2020/UNDP-MMR/PN/127) in the subject line.
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, or by standard electronic communication to the address or e-mail email@example.com, (3) days before the deadline for submission of proposal. Procurement Unit will response in written or by standard electronic mail and will send written copies of the response, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry, to all consultants.