|Overview : |
Under the supervision of the Director of the LDC Investment Platform Team, and in close collaboration with other colleagues in the LDCIP Team, the consultant will specifically:
- Assist UNCDF in the execution of its investment operations including:
- Sourcing and screening of investment opportunities;
- Due diligence and underwriting of selected transactions, including company, industry and country data which should be analyzed in the required documentation format;
- Analysis of the financial accounts (balance sheet, income statement and cash flow analysis) of prospective investees;
- Building of financial models in excel;
- Scoring credit risk of transactions;
- Writing of investment appraisal memorandums;
- If needed, participate and assist in presenting transactions during the meetings of UNCDF’s Investment Committee;
- Advise UNCDF on how to partner with other financial institutions in different financial structures.
UNCDF shall enter into a non-exclusive IC framework agreement, also referred to as long-term agreement (LTA) with the selected Consultant(s) and shall provide specific deliverables and time frames for each task, as and when required. For this particular post, UNCDF is seeking to engage 5 individual consultants.
For further details, please access: UNCDF Jobs - 95516- Investment Consultant LDCIP (IC Framework Agreeme (undp.org)