|Overview : |
To apply, kindly read the terms of reference, attach the following documents and submit through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal History (P11): Applicants are required to fill and sign the attached P11 Form.
- References: Contact details of 3 references.
- Design portfolio, including a,) a brief description of why the individual considers her/himself as the most suitable for the assignment; and b) at least five examples of mastery of basic design principles including typography, line, form, color, pattern, contrast scale, weight; creative data visualization capacity, multiple language designs, multiple audience designs and/ or advocacy/campaign designs.
- Financial proposal as in the attached template.
no later than 5 December wiith subject " Graphic and Web Designer (digital, product, graphics or visual design) ".
Any request for clarification must be sent by electronic communication to the above e-mail address. UNDP will respond by electronic email and will send written copies of the response, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry, to all applicants.
UNDP Jordan's 2018-2022 country programme is specifically designed to support national efforts in reaching a solution pathway that achieves the goal of a more inclusive and resilient nation which is able to effectively address the development challenges it is faced with.
The programme has three priority outcomes:
- Inclusive Participation and social Cohesion
- Resilient Communities, Livelihoods and Environment.
- Enabling an institutional Framework for the Realization for the 2030 Agenda.
UNDP focuses on supporting partners project implementation as well as developing policies. This involves establishing real partnerships with the different national institutions (government, NGOs, and CBOs), grassroots, and local communities.
Given the diversity of programme and strong interaction with partners and stakeholders, Jordan Country Office UNDP would like to procure the services of a graphic designer to develop a series of digital and printable products including calendar, posters, brochures, booklets, leaflets,..etc, panels exhibitions, and social media campaigns materials to support UNDP’s and its partners’ efforts to communicate their results and developmental impact.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. All individuals including persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence and equally.
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)
UNDP is an employer committed to gender equity and to providing equal opportunities to both males and females.