Starting from October 2020, the password system for the UNDP eTendering website has been revised to enhance the security and user interface.
To download the guide with more details on the usage of the new password system, please click here
A partir de Octubre de 2020, el sistema de contraseñas del sitio web de eTendering del PNUD será modificado para mejorar la seguridad y la interfaz de usuario.
Para descargar la guía con más detalles sobre el uso del nuevo sistema de contraseñas, haga clic aquí
A partir d'octobre 2020, le système d'identification du site eTendering du PNUD est changé pour améliorer la sécurité et l'interface utilisateur.
Pour télécharger le guide avec plus de détails sur l'utilisation du nouveau système d'identification, veuillez cliquer ici
|Prequalification for supply of electoral materials|
|Procurement Process :||ITP - Invitation to pre-qualify
||UNDP1 - GP500478-1 Click here to participate
|Office :||UNDP PSU - DENMARK |
|Deadline :||02-Feb-21 @ 05:30 AM (New York time)|
|Posted on :||18-Dec-20 @ 03:16 PM (New York time)|
|Development Area :||OTHER |
|Reference Number :||74021|
Link to Atlas Project :|
|Overview : |
The Procurement Services Unit (PSU) of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites interested suppliers to submit their expression of interest and application for prequalification in relation to upcoming tender (Invitation to Bid) aimed at establishing Long Term Agreements for supply of electoral materials.
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online eTendering system of UNDP (https://etendering.partneragencies.org) and solicitation documents (including instructions and requirements) can be accessed and downloaded from there.
Suppliers who wish to submit an application must be registered in the system.
- If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use “Forgotten password” link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
Detailed instructions on how to register, submit, modify or cancel a bid / application in the eTendering system are provided in the eTendering system User Guide for Bidders and Instructional videos available in different languages at this link:
- You can view and download solicitation documents with the guest account (as per the above username and password). However, if you are interested to participate, you must register in the system.
- It is strongly recommended to create a username with two parts: your first name and last name separated by a “.”, (similar to the one shown above). Once registered you will receive a valid password to the registered email address which you can use for signing in and changing your password.
- Please note that your new password should meet the following criteria: Minimum 8 characters; At least one UPPERCASE LETTER; At least one lowercase letter; and At least one number.
- It is highly recommended that you create more than 1 user within your company profile to ensure constant access to the system from your side.
- Please indicate whether you intend to submit an application by clicking on “Accept Invitation” button in the eTendering system event. Such step will enable you to receive corresponding notifications from eTendering system as Supplier. Accepting invitation in eTendering system does not bind the Supplier to submit an Application, but rather subscribes the Supplier for relevant automated notifications in case of any amendments or changes.
Should you have questions or require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the provided Call for EOI/Prequalification solicitation document ref. 500478-1.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Application and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Procurement Services Unit
United Nations Development Programme
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/|
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password.
Use "Forgotten password" link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using "Accept Invitation" feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline. Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.
If you are facing login issues or have any challenges with using the eTendering system, please consult the various user guides/videos in the link below or contact the procurement focal point managing the tender you are interested in.
Si encuentra problemas de acceso o tiene dificultades para utilizar el sistema de eTendering, por favor consulte las guías de usuario y los vídeos en el enlace que podrá encontrar más abajo, o contacte con la persona de referencia de la licitación en la que esté interesado en participar.
Si vous rencontrez des problèmes de connexion ou rencontrez des difficultés lors de l'utilisation du système eTendering, veuillez consulter les différents guides / vidéos de l'utilisateur fournis dans le lien ci-dessous ou contacter le point focal des achats gérant l'offre qui vous intéresse.