|Overview : |
Ghana’s economic progress has recently been on a positive trajectory, underscoring its huge potential to achieve the level of development required to not only lift millions of its citizens out of poverty but also improve their general welfare. The attainment of a lower middle-income status by Ghana is as a result of conscious economic and political transformation initiatives aimed at devising and implementing strategies and programmes to promote economic growth, poverty reduction and general improvement of citizens ‘welfare.
SCOPE OF WORK
The team of consultants will undertake the CPEIR study at both the national and local government levels. Building on the findings of the first CPEIR and the relevant CPEIR methodological approaches available, the team of consultants will be expected to comprehensively examine and analyse post 2015 CPEIR main aspects of the national budget system taking into consideration climate finance issues
- • At least a master’s degree in a relevant field such as economics, finance, business administration or related areas.
- At least 10 years’ Relevant experience in Public Finance Management, Planning Budgeting and Analysis related to SGDs and climate action;
- Proven understanding of the National Climate Finance landscape and procedures
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, alongside strong conceptual, synthesis and strategic thinking skills
- Good understanding of the CPEIR methodological approach an guideline with relevant experience in undertaking similar studies.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on January 15, 2020, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.166IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.166.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to email@example.com