|Overview : |
The Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer of which Ghana is a signatory to was designed to reduce the production and consumption of ozone depleting substances such as Hydrochlorofluorocarbons (HCFCs), to reduce their abundance in the atmosphere, and thereby protect the earth’s fragile ozone Layer..
SCOPE OF WORK
This consultancy shall provide general technical guidance for the development of the proposal documents. These tasks will be undertaken in close coordination with responsible officers in UNDP and the EPA National Ozone Unit (NOU).
Below is the scope of the assignment.
- Review and provide technical inputs into data collected by the National Consultancy Team
- Review and make inputs into proposal documents to ensure high technical quality and compliance with expectations of the Multilateral Fund.
- Lead the development of the overall strategy for the implementation of the Ghana HPMP Ste II
- Support and provide inputs during the review process by the MLF Secretariat.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant environmental filed such as chemicals management.
- Minimum 10 years professional experience in the provision of technical and financial assistance to developing countries (otherwise known as Article 5 Parties of the Montreal Protocol) to phase out their production and consumption of ozone depleting substances:
- Previous proven experience in supporting the preparation, implementation or evaluation of Montreal Protocol UNDP projects is an asset
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on January 15, 2020 via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.142.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2020.142.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org