|Overview : |
UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications for the assignment of Knowledge Management and Communications Assistant for “Strengthening Representative Bodies in Mongolia” project.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 24 February 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00).
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com with subject line: Ref: IC/2021/005 – Knowledge Management and Communications Assistant.
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link):
- Duly accomplished Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided by UNDP
- Personal CV or completed P11 form (downloadable), indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate;
- At least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a proposed work plan and methodology on how they will approach and complete the assignment.
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price, supported by a breakdown of costs. The rates should be stated in Mongolian tugriks.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.