|Overview : |
UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites candidates to send their applications on the assignment of Support to drafting of the Institutional Strategic Planning for Governor’s office of the Municipality of the Ulaanbaatar City for “Towards a Professional and Citizen-Centered Civil Service in Mongolia” project.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 17 February 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT +08:00).
Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Ref: IC/2021/014 – Institutional Strategic Planning
Recommended Presentation of Offer
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template;
- Personal CV or P11, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references;
- Brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment, and a methodology, if applicable, on how they will approach and complete the assignment;
- Financial Proposal that indicates the all-inclusive fixed total contract price in Mongolian Tugriks (MNT), supported by a breakdown of costs, as per template provided.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration
- Post is advertised for local nationals only.
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.