|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Proposal to this Request for Proposal (RFP) for the above-referenced subject.
If you are interested in submitting a Proposal in response to this RFP, please prepare your Proposal in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this RFP and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Proposals set out in Bid Data Sheet.
Please acknowledge receipt of this RFP by using “Accept Invitation” function in e-Tendering system, if applicable.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
For the first time registration, please use the following details to login and create access:
After login into the system please choose the following;
- Event ID BRC10-0000008429
- RFP Title: RFP-2021-04
- Event Name: LTA for Engineering and Design related services
- Deadline of submission: 25th February 2021, 03:00 AM EDT (or 25th February 2021 at 15.00 PM Bangkok Time)
Kindly note that the above is the general username and password that all bidders use to first login to register the company. Once you have finished your registration, you will receive a confirmation email with your own username and temporary password. Sign in and you will be prompted to change this temporary password to your own password. Please remember and note down your new user id and password as this will be used to view and submit all UNDP bids. Kindly be gently reminded again that bidder must register your company in our ERP Module to submit and view the event. Both Technical proposal and Financial proposal submitted by email will not be accepted.
** The deadline for submitting query for clarifications/ questions is 7 days prior the submission deadline**
If any query, please send your questions regarding the procedure of e-tendering to the email address provided below
- Email: email@example.com
- Attention: Kingkarn Sangwanich, Procurement Associate
- Subject: RFP-2021-04 LTA for Engineering and Design related services
1. It is strongly recommended to create your username with two parts, your first name and last name separated by". ", similar to the one shown above.
2. Although the registration page enables you to create a user ID, the actual user name and password will be created and assigned by the Atlas security team who will send a valid password to the registered email address. Once the supplier has signed in with a valid user name and password, they can see and bid on both public events and events to which they have been invited.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your bid and thanks you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities.
Please note that this procurement process is being conducted through the online tendering system of UNDP. Bidders who wish to submit an offer must be registered in the system. Visit this page for system user guides and videos in different languages: https://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/procurement/business/resources-for-bidders.html
If already registered, go to https://etendering.partneragencies.org and sign in using your username and password. Use "Forgotten password" link if you do not remember your password. Do not create a new profile.
If you have never registered in the system before, you can register by visiting the above link, sign in with username below, and follow the instructions in the user guide:
- Username: event.guest
- Password: why2change
If you are interested to participate in this Tender, it is strongly recommended that you log in and subscribe to the Tender using "Accept Invitation" feature so you can keep updated with Tender amendments including deadline. Note that in case of inconsistencies between information in eTendering system and other premises, information in eTendering system prevails.