|Overview : |
UNDP Ethiopia Country Office hereby posted this invitation to ETH2269: National Clinical Consultant Doctor(open for Ethiopian Nationals)
General information about the assignment:
Services/Work Description: National Clinical Doctor (open for Ethiopian Nationals)
Project/Program Title: UNHCC/UNECA National Consultant -Medical Doctor
Post Title: National Consultant -Medical Doctor
Expected Places of Travel: None
Duty Station: Addis Ababa
Type of the Contract: National Consultant (NC)
Duration: Working days distributed over 12 (twelve) months according to Monthly timetable
Hiring Unit: UNHCC/UNECA
Expected Start Date: Immediately after signing of the contract
You are hereby strongly advised to refer to the attached Terms of Reference (ToR) for detail background, key deliverables, duties, responsibilities and minimum criteria for qualification and also to use the attached IC proposal Submission Form.
- The technical and supportive documents shall be submitted on or before application deadline February 28/2021 via UNDP Ethiopia Secured mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org under the email subject line: ETH2269.
- Official Address for e-submission: email@example.com
- Free from virus and corrupted files
- UNDP Ethiopia Office uses Adobe PDF reader version 9 and Microsoft 2007 & Microsoft 2010
- For electronically transferred data, the maximum capacity is 9MB. Thus, if the size of the file is greater than 9MB attach them with two or more email.
- No. of copies to be transmitted: only One, do not send the proposals time and again to avoid confusion in locating the right proposals. UNDP/Procurement Unit will not be liable for failing to locate a right proposal owing to repetitively sending revised proposals.
- Subject of email (Mandatory): your proposals shall be sent under Subject Line: ETH2269
- Proposals File Name (Mandatory): The File Name for Technical [insert your name]
- For failing and/or incorrectly state the above subject line may result in failing to exactly locate your proposals as the Procurement Unit processes several of such type proposal invitations at a time and will not be liable for any consequences thereof.
- COMPULSORY: Once you submitted your proposals electronically to designated Secured Email; kindly confirm same (without attaching the proposals for the purpose keeping its integrity) to the Focal Person (STAFF SY) the submission of the proposals at firstname.lastname@example.org Your confirmation is important in order to ensure your proposals are not missed.
- Only the applicants who hold the qualifications in the Terms of Reference (ToR) attached hereto will be shortlisted and contacted.
- Qualified female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.