|Overview : |
Individual Consultancy - National Hazardous and E-Waste Expert - LTA
UNDP Lebanon Country Office is seeking proposals from individual consultants for the provision of the Individual Consultancy Services described in the abovementioned subject.
To assist you in understanding the requirements of this assignment, we have attached hereto the following :
- The Terms of Reference for the assignment described above;
- The standard Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability, which you must accomplish and submit to UNDP; and
- The Individual Contract and its General Terms and Conditions, which you would be expected to sign in the event you are the selected Offeror in this procurement process.
Interested experts with questions regarding this assignment should send them in writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org , and copying the reference LBN/CO/IC/78/21 in the subject line. Proposals will not be received through email. Please note that possible additional information or clarifications/questions will be posted on the www.lb.undp.org site.
The application must include all of the following documents:
2. Technical Proposal,
3. Annex 3 (Offerors Letter) and
4. Financial proposal
All files shall be submitted in one single document and uploaded as word or PDF file to the UNDP job site.
- Full applications must be submitted, on or before 07 April 2021 at 11:59 PM Beirut Local Time on the below link: https://jobs.undp.org/cj_view_job.cfm?cur_job_id=97854
Before you submit your offer please revise that the application is complete and comprises all four (4) documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Please refer to the attached Individual Consultant Procurement Notice and related Annexes.