|Overview : |
International Consultant specialized in gender responsive procurement to support the Public Procurement and Concessions Commission
VIII. Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than on 19th of April.
Submission of package
1. Cover letter;
2. CV, including contact information for 3 referees;
3. A report from previous consultancy.
4. Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
1. A copy of the latest academic certificate
2. UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
3. A statement from a medical doctor of ‘good health and fit for travel’
4. Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.or