|Overview : |
In April 2020, the UN Secretary-General launched the United Nations (UN) COVID-19 Response and Recovery Multi-Partner Trust Fund (COVID-19 MPTF), a UN inter-agency finance mechanism to support low- and middle- income programme countries in overcoming the health and development crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
SCOPE OF WORK
Building upon his/her experience, the consultant will help develop the joint programme/proposal for responding to developmental needs as well as building community-level resilience. This will require systematic desk review of the existing concept notes, consultation with respective UN Agencies, fine-tuning of theory of change and further analysis, development and strengthening of concept notes into coherent and concise proposals.
- At least a master’s degree in a relevant field such as economics, project management, social sciences, finance, business administration or related areas.
- Ten years of progressively responsible professional experience in the development sector;
- Proven understanding of the financial landscape and procedures, multilateral funds and the other funding channels including the role of the private sector in SDG finance
- Proven expertise in developing proposals across various sectors
- Demonstrated ability to raise finance and close financial deals for SDG finance in developing countries.
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on April 12, 2021, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.072.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.072.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org