|Overview : |
Dear Sir / Madam:
UNDP kindly requests your quotation for the provision of goods, works and/or services as detailed in Annex 1 of this RFQ.
This Request for Quotation comprises the following documents:
Section 1: This request letter
Section 2: RFQ Instructions and Data
Annex 1: Schedule of Requirements
Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form
Annex 3: Technical and Financial Offer
When preparing your quotation, please be guided by the RFQ Instructions and Data. Please note that quotations must be submitted using Annex 2: Quotation Submission Form and Annex 3 Technical and Financial Offer, by the method and by the date and time indicated in Section 2. It is your responsibility to ensure that your quotation is submitted on or before the deadline. Quotations received after the submission deadline, for whatever reason, will not be considered for evaluation.
Quotations must be submitted as follows:
Bid submission address: E-tendering system
- File Format: pdf
- File names must be maximum 60 characters long and must not contain any letter or special character other than from Latin alphabet/keyboard.
- All files must be free of viruses and not corrupted.
- Max. File Size per transmission: 5 mb
- Mandatory subject of email: Emails not allowed
- Multiple emails must be clearly identified by indicating in the subject line “email no. X of Y”, and the final “email no. Y of Y.
- It is recommended that the entire Quotation be consolidated into as few attachments as possible.
- The bidder should receive an email acknowledging email receipt.
[For eTendering method, click the link https://etendering.partneragencies.org and insert Event ID information]
- Insert BU Code and Event ID number
Detailed instructions on how to submit, modify or cancel a bid in the eTendering system are provided in the eTendering system Bidder User Guide and Instructional videos available on this link: http://www.undp.org/content/undp/en/home/operations/procurement/business/procurement-notices/resources/
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your quotations.