|Overview : |
UNCDF is seeking a consultant to develop the coffee table book and human-interest stories. The consultancy will be based on the scope of work outlined below.
The main objective of developing the coffee table book and human-interest stories is to capture outcomes and impact of UNCDF work and the lives of the people and communities in Tanzania.
Working under the direct supervision of the Chief Technical Advisor, the consultant will work closely with UNCDF staff during all stages of production of the coffee table book - from formulation of concept to development and finalization of stories, collection of relevant photographs, professional designing along with infographics, reviewing the draft and finalizing the product. It is expected that the selected consultant shall use own equipment and expertise as required to deliver the services stated in this TOR in a timely and effective manner.
The consultant will perform the following services:
- In close consultation with UNCDF staff, identify contents to be captured in the coffee table book and human-interest stories.
- Develop contents including case stories (approx. 300 to 500 words each), along with high quality photographs
- Develop infographics to creatively present facts and figures.
- Develop 5 high quality projects videos that can also be presented in augmented reality (AR)
- Produce at least 50 high resolution at least 300dpi photographs with relevant captions.
- Produce five human interest stories (500 to 700 words) for UNCDF websites along with relevant photographs.
- Design and layout of a coffee-table book about 105 pages, as per UNCDF Branding Guidelines.
- The coffee book should include augmented reality videos- (AR) of specific projects
For full details of the requiremetnts and application process, please access this link: UNCDF Jobs - 98628- National Consultant to develop a coffee table book (undp.org)