|Overview : |
the bid security validity should not expire before October 27, 2021. In order that your offer still can be considered.
To: All Potential Bidders
From: UNDP IRAQ
CHANGE OF BID SUBMISSION DEADLINE
ITB-183-21 Rehabilitation of Mosul Criminal Investigations Court-West Mosul-Ninawa Governorate Iraq.
Reference is made to the UNDP published procurement notice for the ITB-183-21 Rehabilitation of Mosul Criminal Investigations Court-West Mosul-Ninawa Governorate Iraq. on UNDP, UNGM and UNDB websites respectively.
Due to current Global Health situation and the imposed curfew which affect the banks business in Iraq, all interested potential bidders are hereby notified that:
- The bid submission deadline has been extended from May 23, 2021 to May 30, 2021. providing extra time to potential bidders to prepare their bid securities and submit their bids.
- Please Note that the bid security validity should not expire before October 27, 2021. In order that your offer still can be considered.
The interested bidders are kindly requested to adhere to the above new criteria and submit their bids before the deadline accordingly.
This Addendum 01 forms an integral part of the ITB-183-21. All other Terms and Conditions in this ITB will remain unchanged.
ITB-183-21 Rehabilitation of Mosul Criminal Investigations Court-West Mosul-Ninawa Governorate Iraq
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form (Mandatory)
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form (Mandatory if Applicable)
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid (Mandatory)
- Form F: Price Schedule, the BOQ is (Mandatory)
- Form G: Form of Bid Security, Bid Security/Certified Cheque is (Mandatory)
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation (Applicable)
- Form H Performance Security (Applicable)
- (Annex 1) (BOQ) for submitting supplier’s quotation (Excel) attached separately
- (Annex 2) Scope of Works (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 3) UNDP General Conditions of Contract for Civil Works (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 4) Drawings and Area Work Plan (PDF) attached separately
- (Annex 5) Compliance Sheet (Word) attached separately
- (Annex 6) General Technical Specifications attached separately
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided is a GMAIL account as per following details:
The site visit is mandatory. if the bidders will not attend the site visit, the bid will not be considered for further evaluation and will be rejected.
Site Visit Date and Time: 10 May 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon.
UNDP Focal Eng: Dhanoon Sameer; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Mobile: +9647703009711
If you need further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Name: Mazen Sarieddine; Email: email@example.com;
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in eTendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement opportunities