|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 qualified Vietnamese firm/institute/organization for Conducting data collection for the end-line knowledge attitude and practice survey on Explosive Ordnance Risk Education (EORE) in Binh Dinh province, Viet Nam, in 2021.
The objectives of this assignment:
As a result of many years of war, the land and people of Vietnam are severely affected by landmines and unexploded ordnance (hereinafter called Explosive Remnants of War or ERW). According to the results of the project named "Vietnam National Explosive Remnants of War Contamination Surveying and Mapping" from 2010-2014, all 63/63 provinces/cities across the country was contaminated with ERW. In recent years, the Vietnamese Government has paid special attention to perfecting management and coordination system, funding and providing guidelines for the effective implementation of mine action operations.
The objectives of this assignment are to coordinate and undertake data collection for the end-line survey of knowledge, attitude and knowledge of EORE in Binh Dinh province, Viet Nam.
Important notes for Bidders:
- Deadline for quotation submission: 17 May 2021 (Hanoi time)
- Bid submission address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Quotations shall be quoted in Vietnamese dongs (VND) and inclusive of VAT and other applicable indirect taxes
- Bidders should refer to the List of documents to be submitted for Technical and Financial proposals preparation.
- The selection will be based on a competitive basis and will comply with UNDP procurement regulations. Request for Quotation with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria as well as Submission forms are attached.
Contact person for correspondence, notifications and clarifications:
Luu Ngoc Diep
304 Kim Ma, Hanoi, Vietnam
Tel: +84 24 38500100
Direct: +84 24 38500200