|Overview : |
** DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JUNE 30, 2021**
The Independent Evaluation Office (IEO) of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will conduct an Independent Subregional Programme Evaluation of the Pacific (ISRPE) in 2021. Typically completed in the penultimate year of a programme cycle, this evaluation is expected to inform the new subregional program. In addition to providing evaluative evidence of UNDP's contribution to the subregion's development priorities. The purpose of an ISRPE is to:
- Support the development of the next UNDP Subregional Programme Document (SRPD) for the Pacific island countries and territories
- Strengthen accountability of UNDP to national stakeholders
- Strengthen accountability of UNDP to the Executive Board
- Contribute to lessons learning in UNDP
From May 2021 through February 2022, IEO will conduct the ISRPE of the UNDP Subregional Programme for the Pacific Island Countries and Territories (2018-2022), which is framed within the larger United Nations Pacific Strategy, 2018-2022.
In this regard, the IEO is seeking a think tank/ research institute/ evaluation firm, for the assessment of the following programme areas as defined in the UNDP Subregional Programme and the United Nations Pacific Strategy. The candidates may apply for one or more areas below based on their expertise. Analysis of cross-cutting issues such as gender will be part of all areas.
- Outcome 1. Climate change, disaster resilience, and environmental protection
- Outcome 2. Sustainable and inclusive economic development
- Outcome 3. Effective governance for service delivery
For more information and to apply, please refer to the attached documents:
- RFQ cover letter and Annex 1 - Terms of reference
- Annex 2 and 3 - Submission Forms