|Overview : |
IC-PAP3149/2021 - International Consultancy: Individual Consultant to conduct quality assurance (QA) and review of technology needs assessment (TNA) for mitigation and adaptation to climate change in urbanization & industry sectors in Rwanda.
Description of assignment: Consultative Services for International Consultancy: Individual Consultant to conduct quality assurance (QA) and review of technology needs assessment (TNA) for mitigation and adaptation to climate change in urbanization & industry sectors in Rwanda
Project: UNDP Rome office – Rome Centre for Sustainable Development
Type of Consultancy: International Post.
Duty Station: Home Base.
Period of assignment/services: 20 Working Days – over a period of 3 months.
Estimated Starting Date: Early June 2021 until late August 2021
Proposals should be submitted: Not later than 22 May 2021, 17:00 COB (+03:00GMT/ Istanbul Time)
- THIS IS A DELIVERABLE-BASED INDIVIDUAL CONTRACT AND NOT A WORKING DAYS-BASED CONTRACT.
- Proposers MUST provide the financial offers in their submission as in the format of Annex 1.
- Proposals should be submitted through the UNDP Jobs Portal only no later than COB 22nd of May 2021 (Istanbul Time: +3 GMT).
- Applications must be submitted through the UNDP jobs site through the following link:
Please note the following:
- Request for Clarification: Any request for clarification must be sent in writing via email to the procurement officer mentioned in the Procurement Notice [firstname.lastname@example.org].
- The latest day to receive and respond to inquiries is 2 days prior to the closure of the procurement notice; UNDP will provide a written response, via the Procurement Notice website, without identifying the source of inquiry.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality, and culture. Individuals from minority groups, indigenous groups, and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.