|Overview : |
Update: Please be informed site visit question and answers have been uploaded for your kind information
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Form H: Form of Performance Security
- Annex 1 - General Technical Specifications for Civil, Electrical and Mechanical Works: (Attached separately)
- Annex 2 - General Technical Specifications for Electrical Works (attached separately)
- Annex 3 - Key Personnel and Equipment List (attached separately)
- Annex 4 - Transmission lines 11 KVA in Suleiman bek - Compliance sheet (attached separately)
- Annex 5 -Transmission lines 11 KVA in Suleiman bek – SOW (attached separately)
- Annex 6- Transmission lines 11 KVA in Suleiman bek - Drawing of Pole mounted transformer (attached separately)
- Annex 7- Transmission lines 11 KVA in Suleiman bek - Unpriced BOQ (attached separately)
- Appendix 1 - Instructions manual for use of the e-Tendering system by suppliers (attached separately)
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided as per following details:
The site visit is mandatory. if the bidders will not attend the site visit, the bid will not be considered for further evaluation and will be rejected.
Site Visit Date and Time: 26 May 2021 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 PM.
Focal Person: Eng. Loqman Hassan
Mobile No: +964 (0) 7701275766
For further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Name: Zhanova Adnan Salihi
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in E-tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement