|Overview : |
To apply, kindly read the procurement notice, attach the following documents and submit through the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CV with at least three references;
- Technical proposal (to showcase requested experience and competencies); and
- Financial proposal as in the attached template.
no later than 15 June 2021 with subject: “SDG International Consultant/Adviser".
Any request for clarification must be sent in writing, to the above e-mail address indicated above. UNDP will respond in writing or by standard electronic mail and will send written copies of the response, including an explanation of the query without identifying the source of inquiry, to all consultants.
Jordan as one of the new development agenda signatories is committed to work towards achieving the development agenda goals, and in taking it forward over the next 15 years, and therefore, will work closely with the United Nations Country Team in Jordan to mainstream the SDGs in its development plans at the national and local levels. The 17 new Sustainable Development Goals, aim to end poverty, hunger, and inequality, take action on climate change and the environment, improve access to health and education, build strong institutions and partnerships, and more.
the government presented its Roadmap to fostering ownership, implementing the Agenda, and achieving the SDGs, the Roadmap includes the following priority elements:
- Raising awareness of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and its goals, targets, indicators and means of implementation.
- Prioritization and mapping of goals, targets, and indicators with national planning frameworks.
- Mainstreaming within national plans.
- Mainstreaming within sub-national plans/at governorate and municipality levels.
- Strengthening national statistical systems and availability of data.
- Gender mainstreaming.
- Further strengthening of institutional mechanisms.
- SDG costing.
- Enhancing monitoring and evaluation systems; and
- Developing capacity.
MOPIC will lead the national efforts towards moving the new development agenda forward.
UNDP is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. All individuals including persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with strictest confidence and equally.
Technical and financial proposals along with CV & 3 references should be submitted, and without such will not be considered).
(Only Short Listed Candidates will be contacted)
UNDP is an employer committed to gender equity and to providing equal opportunities to both males and females.