|Overview : |
EXTENDED DEADLINE TO 17th June 2021
Rationale for this Assignment
The Resident Coordinator leads the UN agencies to Deliver as One – One Leader, One Budgetary Framework, One Programme, Operating as One, and Communicating as One. The Resident Coordinator’s Office (RCO) is seeking a sign language interpretation services for its work, meetings and workshops. The successful bidder (s) is to provide sign language interpretation services to the RCO.
- A first degree in relevant area of studies. A professional certificate in Sign Language Interpretation.
- At least five years experience in translation/ interpretation service (with examples of where these services have been used) with government coordinated interventions in hinterland communities
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the IC Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on June 10, 2021, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.129.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.129.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org