|Overview : |
UNDP Mongolia Country Office invites international candidates to send their applications on the assignment of an Integration of Gender Responsive Financing Practices in the Mongolian Financial Sector.
Detailed information and required qualifications can be found in the Terms of Reference (TOR), which is available in the list of attachments.
If you meet the qualifications of the announced assignment, please submit the following documents by the deadline of 18:00 pm, 22 June 2021 by Ulaanbaatar time (GMT+08:00).
Please submit your proposal to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Ref: IC.2021.INT.008 – Integration of Gender Responsive Financing Practices in the Mongolian Financial Sector
Recommended Presentation of Offer:
The following documents should be submitted (relevant forms downloadable from above mentioned link)
- Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability using the template provided;
- P11 application form, indicating all past experience from similar projects, as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least two (2) professional references;
- Technical proposal, including:
a) a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the assignment;
b) a methodology, on how they will approach and complete the assignment; and
c) work plan and timeframe;
- At least 2 Report samples of similar assignment
- Financial proposal in USD - daily rate, as per template provided.
- Incomplete and late applications will be excluded from further consideration
- The UNDP reserves the right to accept or reject, in part or whole, any or all the proposals at any time without assigning any reason.
- Only successful candidate will be notified of contract award.