|Overview : |
National Consultant to support the LLA to engender their customary land Formalization guidelines and training materials
Duty Station/Location: Monrovia, Liberia
Application Deadline: 25th June 2021
Type of Contract: Contract for Consultant (CFC)
Language required: English.
Starting Date: 2nd July ,2021
Expected duration of the assignment: 2nd July to 10th December 2021.
- Submission of application
Interested candidates are requested to submit electronic application to email@example.com no later than 25th June 2021.
Submission of package
- Cover letter.
- CV, including contact information for 3 referees.
- Attach proof of previous work completed -Consultancy reports and Training Reports.
- Financial proposal. The financial proposal shall specify a total lump sum amount per each deliverable, including any administrative fees, based on the template in Annex 1. The lump sum costs must be accompanied by a detailed breakdown of costs calculation.
Applications without any of the items listed above will be treated as incomplete and will not be considered for further processing.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited to the interview.
Selected candidates will need to submit prior to commencement of work:
- A copy of the latest academic certificates
- UN Women P-11 form, available via http://www.unwomen.org/en/about-us/employment
- Before any travel outside of Monrovia, the consultant will need to provide proof (certificate) of “Basic and Advanced Security in the Field” (which can be accessed here: undss.trip.org)
Applications will be evaluated based on the Cumulative analysis.
- Technical Qualification (100 points) weight; [70%]
- Financial Proposal (100 points) weight; [30%]