|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for A National Consultant to develop a strategic policy paper on rule of law and access to justice in Viet Nam
The overall objective of the assignment is to provide technical support to develop a strategic policy paper focusing on three key themes including: (i) legal reform, (ii) judicial reform, and (iii) human rights.
Specifically, for each theme, the paper will:
- Provide comprehensive review of relevant policies and legal framework, including but not limited to the Party and Government’s directions and strategies, legal normative documents and by-laws, strategies and action plans of legal and judicial stakeholders
- Identify emerging issues, priorities of Vietnamese Government
- recent international trends/standards on rule of law and access to justice
- Make recommendations on:
- potential areas for UNDP’s engagement
- possibility of expansion of UNDP’s current works including but not limited to e-justice, adversarial procedures, Viet Nam’s obligations under UN human rights mechanisms, legal aid, alternative dispute resolutions, the rights of the accused, anti-corruption, judicial and business integrity
- how UNDP can act as the pioneer in promoting such trends/standards in Vietnam
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit CVs, financial proposals and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to:
UNDP Viet Nam
304 Kim Ma, Ha Noi, Viet Nam
Tel: (+84 24) 38500100
Direct: (+84 24) 38500195/ 0377397439
with notification by email (without attachment) to: firstname.lastname@example.org that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: 23.59 hrs., 23 June 2021 (Hanoi time)