|Overview : |
UNDP Ghana Country office has been operating from its current location No. 27 Ring Road East, Near Fire Service Headquarters, Accra for the past decades. The building on the premises has never been completely renovated and its electrical systems are old. Over the years various maintenance work has been undertaken but the system no longer fully serves the requirements of a modern office. UNDP is advocating for and promoting green energy utilization and has installed light PCMM devices to measure and monitor power consumption on various distribution units. The analysis has indicated several areas of improvement for the organization to become more energy efficient
SCOPE OF WORK
The consultant will work under the overall direction of the DRR and operations analyst, and with the daily coordination by IT Associate.
The scope of work for the Electrical consultant includes but is not limited to:
- Assess the current Electrical situation including the already identified issues and suggested recommendations.
- Make provision for Solar system installation in the current electrical system.
- A first degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
- At least five years' hands on work experience in power system distribution and electrical safety and hazards.
- Good knowledge in earthing system and power system protection for a distribution units (DBs)
- Good knowledge in three phase, four wire (3P4W) distribution system and network
HOW TO APPLY
- See the Documents section above for the detailed Annex I-Terms of Reference and Submission Documents.
BID SUBMISSION INSTRUCTION:
- Strictly follow the instructions indicated in the BID Proposal Submission Form uploaded hereto
For detailed information, please refer to Annex I- Terms of Reference (ToR)
The Consultant is required to have the above mentioned professional and technical qualifications. Only the applicants who hold these qualifications are advised to submit their respective bid proposals
The following proposals must be prepared as per the prescribed standard format indicated in the respective IC Bid Document. The Proposals shall be submitted before its deadline on June 28, 2021, via UNDP Ghana Secured mail address: email@example.com
- Technical Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.118.IC – TP - [insert Name]
- Financial Proposal in pdf under file name: UNDP.GHA.2021.118.IC – FP - [insert Name]
Please note that these proposals shall be submitted to the designated secured email into two files but in one email unless both Files are Greater than 9MB file size
EMAIL SUBJECT LINE WHILE SUBMITTING PROPOSAL:
While submitting your proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org