|Overview : |
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) hereby invites you to submit a Bid to this Invitation to Bid (ITB) for the above-referenced subject.
This ITB includes the following documents and the General Terms and Conditions of Contract which is inserted in the Bid Data Sheet:
Section 1: This Letter of Invitation
Section 2: Instruction to Bidders
Section 3: Bid Data Sheet (BDS)
Section 4: Evaluation Criteria
Section 5: Schedule of Requirements and Technical Specifications
Section 6: Returnable Bidding Forms
- Form A: Bid Submission Form
- Form B: Bidder Information Form
- Form C: Joint Venture/Consortium/Association Information Form
- Form D: Qualification Form
- Form E: Format of Technical Bid
- Form F: Price Schedule
- Form G: Form of Bid Security
- Form G.1: Template for Bid Security Confirmation
- Form H: Form of Performance Security
- Annex-1: Solar Panel Rack and Foundation (Attached Separately)
- Annex-2: Low Voltage Power Cables (Attached Separately)
- Annex-3: Earthing Drawing (Attached Separately)
- Annex-4: Distribution Transformer (Attached Separately)
- Annex-5: Pole mounted transformer (Attached Separately)
- Annex-6: Outdoor L.V switchgear (Attached Separately)
- Annex-7: One board transformer diagram (Attached Separately)
- Annex-8: Tubular steel pole (Attached Separately)
- Annex-9: Twisted Cable (Attached Separately)
- Annex-10: Solar Lighting Pole (Attached Separately)
- Annex-11: Related Drawings (Attached Separately)
- Annex-12: Mechanical Compliance Sheet (Attached Separately)
- Annex-13: Electrical Compliance Sheet (Attached Separately)
- Annex-14: Scope of Work (Attached Separately)
- Bill of Quantities (Attached Separately)
- Appendix I: Instruction manual for use of E-tendering system by suppliers (Attached Separately)
If you are interested in submitting a Bid in response to this ITB, please prepare your Bid in accordance with the requirements and procedure as set out in this ITB and submit it by the Deadline for Submission of Bids set out in Bid Data Sheet.
In case your company is not registered in the E-Tendering Module, please use the following temporary username and password to register your company/firm:
Bidders who will be registered on the e-tendering will be able to download the complete bidding documents from the e-tendering website at: https://etendering.partneragencies.org
“Bidders can download the complete tender documentation from the e-Tendering upon registration”.
The Procurement notice includes the details of the UNDP focal person and the email provided as per following details:
The site visit is mandatory. if the bidders will not attend the site visit, the bid will not be considered for further evaluation and will be rejected.
Site Visit Date and Time: 5th July 2021 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Focal Person: Mahmood Tawfiq;
Mobile No: +964 (0) 773 095 50 07; +964 (0) 750 707 23 50
For further information, please feel free to contact the following:
Name: Zhanova Adnan Salihi
You may acknowledge receipt of this ITB utilize the “Accept Invitation” function in E-tendering system, where applicable. This will enable you to receive amendments or updates to the ITB. Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person/s identified in the attached Data Sheet as the focal point for queries on this ITB.
UNDP looks forward to receiving your Bid and thank you in advance for your interest in UNDP procurement