|Overview : |
UNDP Vietnam is seeking for 01 National Consultant on the project baseline assessment (Ref.No.PN-K-210630).
The main objective of the consultants is to identify key current parameters as of 2020 to inform intervention of increasing access to water of smallholder farmers and climate resilience application, compared to data collected during the project proposal development, and to serve as baseline data for project evaluation, contributing to successfully rolling out the intended project activities in the target communes under the GCF2 project. Namely:
- Key crops that are grown in each commune
- Total number of hectares that are used to grow crops in item 1
- Agricultural yields for crops that are grown in the target communes
- Total volume of groundwater extraction for each crop in the target communes
- Application of water efficient techniques and practices by farmers
- General statistics
Procurement Notice with enclosed TOR and evaluation criteria are in the attached files.
Interested offerors are invited to submit Letter of Interest and Availability, CVs, sample reports, financial proposal and other information following guidance in the Procurement Notice to firstname.lastname@example.org with notification by email (without attachment) to: email@example.com that the bidder has submitted proposal.
UNDP will not be responsible for the missing of proposal if the bidder does not send notification email to above address.
Deadline for submission: On or before 23.59 hrs., 08 July 2021 (Hanoi time)
We look forward to receiving your proposal by the above deadline.