|Overview : |
The green screen studio is currently under construction and will be finished before the consultant’s contract commences. The consultant, in close collaboration and supervision of Resident Representative for UNDP South Africa and the UNDP South Africa Communications Team, will be responsible for
- Physical, technical setup of the green screen studio, with a specific emphasis on lighting/cinematography – and robust training of CO staff in these areas, as well as advising on any necessary, outstanding equipment.
- Training on composing camera shots including (not limited to Establishing Shots, Rule of Thirds, Centered/ Wide Angle/ Medium Shots/Close Ups, etc), as well as cinematography, composition, and directing these shots specifically for green screen.
- Training CO staff on VFX software (e.g. Wondershare) for compositing shots, including chroma keying and using video keying effects, like masking, and working with nested sequences and integrating animations – among other fundamental software skills, such as troubleshooting for chroma key challenges.
- Working with CO staff to create one short video clip, per staff member, using only green screen shots to communicate a simple idea or message.
- Develop a simplified user manual covering all the key areas covered in the physical training for CO staff to refer from later. The manual should also provide all the tips and tricks on how to utilize the VFX software, lighting, and sound.
(Detailed terms of references can be found in terms of references found in one of the links on this notice).