|Overview : |
UNCDF is seeking to engage a consultant to generate a medium to long-term comprehensive organizational development strategic plan for Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia (CGCC). The strategic plan will act as a blueprint for continuous development of CGCC’s operation to alleviate adverse impacts posed by COVID-19 pandemic on Cambodian economy.
The consultant will be responsible for providing strategic advisory support to Credit Guarantee Corporation of Cambodia (CGCC), including but not limited to:
- Review CGCC’s current status including corporate governance, policy documents, and guidelines, and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Identify CGCC’s gaps for compliance with international best practices for the success of CGS, i.e. World Bank 16 Principles, provide recommendations and key actions plan to address those gaps.
- Work with CGCC’s risk management and compliance department to develop a risk scoring model for credit guarantee
- Provide inputs/research/survey on economic sectors to the develop SMEs where credit guarantee scheme can support the development of SMEs
- Provide/Recommend best practices/lessons of credit guarantee schemes from other countries which can be applied to CGCC.
- Recommend pricing model for CGCC to be self-sustainable in the long-term
- Develop work plan including steps and action plans to achieve the strategic plan’s milestones and objectives
For full details, please access this link: UNCDF Jobs - 100170- Consultancy, Medium to long-term comprehensive org (undp.org)